Getting Started!! You have reviewed basic camera setup and audio equipment tools. The following activity will enable you to start capturing audio and creating a simple interview/podcast.
Assignment #4 - Recording Sound and the Interview
Begin by printing a storyboard template, or ask the teacher for a blank storyboard template.
- Label your Project: Storyboard + Sounds
- Use the following synopsis to create a short story.
- Use your Journal to reflect on the new skills you learned. Include any new skills learned, concepts that were difficult and places that you might use the skills covered during this section.
WHAT TO HAND-IN
1. Print a copy of the following documents and complete them for a mark.
2. Complete Audio Q1 and Audio Q2 located on the Google classroom for a mark.
3. Use the Google Classroom to submit a copy of your Journal reflection and hand in the completed assignment materials to your teacher from today's assignment.